rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got Caught Cheating on GF - How To Get Her Back

Got Caught Cheating on GF - How To Get Her Back

Gentlemen, I thank you all for your expertise and words of wisdom. This entire thread should be stickied, so my mistakes here can be read by others as good lessons in life for an eternity of future generations.

I called the younger girl today. The conversation did not go well. To make a long story short, she wanted us to take a break so she could recover from the trauma. Some words were exchanged, and I realized I had fallen in love with a whore with mental problems. Sometimes in life, this happens.

I finished the conversation by telling her that I had no regrets for what I did, and that I was making the choice to move on. I will bring my long time girlfriend over tonight, and focus on her. For me, it will be a long road to recovery, but let the journey begin today.

Again, I thank everyone for their amazing advice and exceptional insight. My decision to come here and reveal my story - as crazy as it was - was the right one. Revealing myself to you guys like this, even anonymously, was not easy.

Messages In This Thread