rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holes in Roissy's Definition of The Alpha Male

Holes in Roissy's Definition of The Alpha Male

Quote:Quote:

It came from the Tucker Max thread, where people were beefing whether or not guy was a Alpha.

It seems that since Roissy did a good job of defining it, it has been taken as the defacto answer on here and in many places on the internet.

I agree that Roissy's definition of Alpha isn't perfect. But your criticism of his definition isn't enough to seriously challenge Roissy's definition of alpha, since Roissy was using the term merely to parse out what constituted an attractive male. Roissy rejects the common use of alpha to establish the man he's interested in: the man who is attractive to women.

And you got to admit, his definition highlights an unpleasant fact about female mate selection: the men we think women should want, usually aren't the men women actually want.

The commenters in his blog actually created two uses of the word alpha to distinguish between the types of alpha males:

- the alphas of women
- the alphas of men

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread