rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

Quote: (01-27-2012 02:26 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Facebook game huh? You can't win if you don't play. Does she live near you? Why would you be suspicious?

She now lives in Houston, so no, not near me. I'm suspicious to be told I owe her 22 years of back payment child support... [Image: lol.gif] BACK THEN, NOBODY USED CONDOMS, Nobody! The good days!

Still, even if not to tell me I'm a father, I find it very odd a girl will look for you 22 years later to tell you she;s been searching for you forever....I just find that extremely odd, and dare I say it? creepy for some reason.

one thing I notice, she no longer has the last name I knew her by, so she was obviously married - but I did not ask as I am playing the Aloof, very busy, surrounded by beautiful women, succesful alpha male card. She loosk fine, as a mater fact she definitely looks like a top notch MILF!

however, I did not once comment on her looks, although she has just told me 6 times how handsome I am. I followed textbook game rule of not giving her any value upfront.

Mxix

Messages In This Thread