rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's world travel log

Vinny's world travel log

Quote: (02-03-2017 04:45 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2017 07:47 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ EAFIT - step it up.

My third day in the city give me some time. Will check it out later. Is it any good?

Went out yesterday with the forum members. My first time visiting Poblado.
Decent crowd, quite a few cute girls groups WITHOUT GUYS. That was a first time I saw that here in Colombia.

Decided not to waste any time and approached a cute girl on a next table, right after the first shot. Got some reggaeton grinding and a makeout session. Could have probably taken this girl home, but called it a night early to get some sleep before a 9AM outdoors gym date with a hotter girl.

What a terrible mistake. This morning the girl flaked. So today its just me and my blue balls. Will know the next time that "better one bird in hands than two in the bush".

Anyways there is one thing I have been doing with all the girls lately which has been working as a charm. You have to make them feel small. It helps if the girl is small. Tell her how short she is, tell her she has a tiny palms of hands, tiny feet or something in that manner. Tell her to wear high heels on a next date. Not all at the same time though one of those is enough. I like smaller girls so it is an easy technique for me.

Another huge thing lift the girl up. Under any pretense show her that you can literally swoop her up. For example yesterday when I was ready for a second grinding session instead of taking the girls hand I just lifted her up from a bar stool and put her on the ground. Prepare for some feminine noises. Later on a lifted her by the armpits and sat her on the chair. Girls love this.
I do it while daygaming too. Met a girl, got her Instagram, small chat, goodbye hug, lift her up. Squealing and smiling.

Today I went for the test results. Apparently I caught chlamedia...
It was bound to happen.

Dear diary, 3rd of February, I was diagnosed with my first ever STD...
Nothing serious. 5 days of antibiotics and a calm mind that I don't have anything worse. I will wrap it up more from this day on, I promise.

The hard part is that I have to think about all the girls I banged raw and give them the news. My last 2 weeks I can count at least 7 girls, new bangs and maintenance bangs so it is a big stress for me. Anyway it is life.

Does chlamedia hurt? [Image: confused.gif]

Messages In This Thread