rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's world travel log

Vinny's world travel log

@Pressplay: This was my initial idea, share my travel experiences and some knowledge I accumulated. Glad you like it.

@Rishboy77: As a man you always have to make a move. I did the initial approach, short interaction plus the value demonstrating photos on IG had done it's work. Girls nearly never make a first step, well at least hot girls don't.
Most of the conquests of my previous month stayed in Cali. But here in Bogota, I met my regulars one time each(the two girls who visited me in Cali) and I am meeting (lets call her) "Monserrate girl" tomorrow.

I have been thinking for a while about the fact that there is no real 10 for anyone. Even if you meet a girl that you think is a 10, it is only before you have sex. After the excitement wears off you don't see the girl with the same eyes.
When I first met the "Monserrate girl", I liked her a lot. Partially because I could not have her. Once I got her, I lost part of my interest. It is the same story with most of the girls.
I have yet to find a way around this, if there is one. With every new girl I have I found the idea of future relationship less and less realistic.

Messages In This Thread