rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you tell someone who is literally a man in a woman's body? (CAIS)

What do you tell someone who is literally a man in a woman's body? (CAIS)

Well in relation to your question,I have no direct answer but I did learn about conditions such as this from one of my early tutors in life,who incidentally had a vagina.
She used to be my math support teacher when I was in primary school but we sort of kept contact, her actual carreer was biology and she specialized in the study of sexual anatomy. One fine day at age 14 I met her in a cafetin by chance and I asked her what was she doing,she said she was preparing an exam and I had the unfortunate gale to ask about what.
She said "sexual malformations",when she saw my interested expression she showed me her books which were about all kind of hormonal imbalances and aberrant sexual developments in human beings, from males that had such a low count of masculine hormones that even in a nude pic it was hard to make out the testicles,to hypertrofiated phaluses and tits and all kinds of stomach turning stuff.

I can safely say I lost a great deal of sensibility that day, to the point where I can now eat a sandwich while a graphic documentary about excrement plays in the background

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Messages In This Thread