rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta?

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta?

Being a man raised around all women and an out of control crazy mother this is how it used to go on a daily basis.. Shit test shit test shit test mega shit test nuclear shit test NUCLEAR TEST NUCLEAR TEST NUCLEAR TEST shit test sit test shit test mega test shit test nuclear test shit test shit test.. Up and down like this every day asking why what who huh where blah blah blah all the fucking time. Then i read something here someone said that narcissistic mothers use their sons to absorb their crazyness and insecurities so they dont have to deal with it themselves. Like this has been my life for 23 years and i never had a male role model to learn from so ive had to teach myself. Eventually i just got tired of her shit and put her in her place. Now she plays the pity me shit test and i dont buy into it so she tells her friends and coworkers that im a piece of shit. I guess its a good thing i have this daily practice of shit tests because i train myself to deal with them and when im with women i can control my frame and emotions better. Just my thoughts.

Messages In This Thread