rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled

Quote: (01-19-2017 12:22 PM)LionHound Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2017 07:46 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2017 07:00 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Yet he makes more money in a day than you make in a year.

If hes retarded, you`re a corpse.

That's like saying PSY is a great singer because Op An Gangnam Style has a billion views on YouTube.

Psy brought together several musical elements that made him a ton of money and notable worldwide. He put Kpop on the map.

On that basis alone he is a great singer regardless of your taste in Korean music.

For the record, the Beetles' music is degenerative trash. Doesn't make them any less talented as musicians.

What have you done lately?

Made a lot of money selling meth and heroine. Sure I might be preying on the weak and indirectly destroying lives but hey I got bucket loads of cash.
Well I think most of his fanbase are 12 year old kids, so just because they're are probably some 30-year old virginal manchildren who watch his crap doesn't mean the average fan doesn't grow out of his immature 'comedy' at some point in their lives.

Most guys who grew up watching Barney or Pokemon as a kid don't still watch it as an adult, and the majority of socially-stunted manbabies who still religiously watch Pokemon, My Little Pony, and little girls' anime shows, etc into their adulthood, are usually hardcore SJWs who sit around on the internet whining about how their disturbing case of arrested development isn't "accepted" by normal people with jobs and "sex lives" that don't involve jacking off to bad MS Paint artwork involving something with 'Totally Spies' and the Hamburger.

That and if you want to complain about how dumbed down and juvenile humor like PewDiePie is, it's more of a symptom of mass entertainment and pop culture in general than him specifically.

I mean shows like Ellen feature degenerates like Nick Minaj, who sings about giving up anal for drugs and is featured on an episode of the Ellen show as a 'role model' for young girls.

So if PewDiePie manages to inject some anti-SJW views into his show, then if nothing else at least it offers a counter-narrative for kids to balance out against all of the SJW rubbish that is crammed down their throats in mainstream entertainment which is just as blase and dumbed down to the lowest denominator.

Messages In This Thread