rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was engaged, got cheated on and she got pregnant by the guy

Was engaged, got cheated on and she got pregnant by the guy

Long distance.

Parents divorced.

Girl moves to big city.

Those are 3 very strong strikes plus probably 16 more in your posts.

Also you say you are very good with women, you have had 3 partners at 32? Also that you have a child already and you are not with the mother?

This also points to a hugely over-inflated ego about your Game (which is much more than just having flirty conversations and banging chicks) about how you choose women, how you deal with them, how much experience you really have to see the signs...

I know we have a thing on this board about guys turning it around etc... after a bad divorce and getting royally screwed over by chicks in their life before they learn game.

I strongly believe everyone is born and raised with a certain amount of natural game baseline which is up to chance.

Guys that really fuck up before getting into the game have to realize their natural game baseline is often horrific. Meaning they have to watch out and really test their behavior harder than the average guy because they are much more prone to large mistakes no matter how long they practice game.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread