rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Twatter Account Shows You How Universities Corrupt The Youth [NSFW]

This Twatter Account Shows You How Universities Corrupt The Youth [NSFW]

I mean obviously universities really help indoctrinate these people, but is it the university or the giving in of a weak mind? Not all are plagued by the indoctrination.

A lot of other factors come into play as well; faith, family, friends, a need to fit in/herd mentality, and/or fear of being ostricized. What goes into their upbringing or the lack thereof? What if it starts at a much younger age?

I work in a high school and this sort of thing is already taken hold. Kids that look like the freaks above, minus the tattoos. There is a constant bombardment of posters, announcements, groups/clubs, etc all pushing the SJW agenda! I saw a poster at the school for social justice camp. Yeah, like a summer camp but instead of woodworking and kickball they learn how to make posters and how to protest.

This virus starts at home. Parents who praise their child no matter what, constantly giving and spoiling, never correcting, and allowing the kids to watch shows and videos with social justice undertones and propaganda. Instead of teaching kids the rights and wrongs, teaching traditions, and helping fill in the gaps of history they will leave it to the teacher, who came out of said universities, because they have a special degree!

Fuck these types. Their days are numbered. The pendulum was reaching its zenith but unfortunately for them it ran out of momentum.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Messages In This Thread