rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Census Bureau: majority of American babies born are now minorities

Census Bureau: majority of American babies born are now minorities

First of all, "Whiteness" actually does expand, LITERALLY, not just figuratively. The genes are recessive and eat out other genes over time. Even Blacks are becoming Whiter over time.

Second of all, the Euros I envisage moving to America are not the left-wing types, but those who hate their countries because they've been taken over by radicals. Nearly 50% of every European country are voting "far-right" in their elections, these people will be eager to assimilate into patriotic Americans. I actually have some good friends from Europe who immigrated here over a decade ago and are very conservative/libertarian in outlook.

The leftist brainwashed aren't the types who will want to come to America, with all of our "guns and violence." Let the pussies stay in Europe, we want whatever bits of testosterone are left in Europe. Also, there will be plenty of women who get older and realize their left-wing beliefs were lies, such as seeing their friends get raped, and will tend to over-react by becoming ultra right-wing as well. Immigration properly done is a boon to the right but it's much more difficult. It's far easier for the right to ban immigration since 80% of the world does not share American values.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread