rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why would women raise their own sons to be beta?

Quote: (05-22-2014 01:08 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I got to wondering this because so many kids today are born into single mother house holds and, undoubtedly, more men today are weaker than ever before. I, too, am the product of a single-mother household and definitely suffered because of it. I'm not angry, mad or trying to point a finger and say, "this is why I have no game." But I am curious as to what everyone's thoughts are on this idea that women raise betas.

Single mother have a lot to do with it, for sure. Without a man around, it is simply not possible for a woman, by herself, to teach her son to be a man.

The fact that so many grown men are doughy-faced betas certainly doesn't help. Even children from what we consider "good" families (i.e. parents are together, financially stable, etc.) often grow up with a beta father and a feminist mother ("feminist" in the sense that she lives a feminist lifestyle of careerism, history of serial monogomy, etc.).

Quote: (05-22-2014 01:08 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I can understand that women would want the vast majority of men out there to be beta, because betas will serve their needs when they arise, but it seems strange that women would raise their own sons to be lesser as opposed to greater. This is not to say you cannot be alpha or dominate when raised by a woman (my younger brother is about as alpha as it gets for a 14 year old boy,)but I'm surprised all the same. You would think a woman would push her son to be greater than the average guy so that he might be able to take care of her in the future and such.

Thoughts playas?

I don't agree that it is in the best interest of women for most men to be beta. The ideal life for a woman (i.e. what she is biologically and culturally programmed to seek out, absent feminist indoctrination) is to seek out an alpha husband at a young age who will protect the woman (physically if necessary) and provide for her, as well as father children. If most men are not alpha, most women will end up unsatisfied in their marriages and/or tempted to seek out the alpha-fux/beta-bux lifestyle, which is inferior and less satisfactory for a woman than finding an alpha husband at a young age.

The reason modern women (even married women) raise their sons to be beta is due to the modern liberal culture. Mothers want their sons to grow up to be "nice, good, kind, tolerant people" instead of tough, strong, courageous men. Even parents who are not die-hard liberals tend to raise their kids in this manner, because all they hear from anyone (friends and family, books about parenting, etc.) is that they should raise their sons to be beta, and their daughters to embrace the feminist lifestyle.

We live in such a backwards culture that if you, as a parent, were to tell your son to fight back (physically) against a school bully, or tell your daughter that you don't want her hanging out with boys or learning about sex, you will be seen as a bad, even "abusive," parent.

This is why it is so important to choose a trustworthy woman with the right values if you want to have kids. The only way you'll be able to raise your kids the way you want is if your woman is 100% on board (at least when it comes to the important stuff) and does not put up resistance when you try to instill red-pill values in them.

Messages In This Thread