rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuban TV: Fidel Castro Dead At 90

Cuban TV: Fidel Castro Dead At 90

Quote: (11-26-2016 11:55 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

Mistakes made by the US, even massive ones for example in Syria, or even if the US were evil, do not make for a magical black and white narrative that suddenly makes Castro a good person or a good leader.

Cuba is a staunch ally of Syria and has sent money, arms and men to aid Assad to thwart US/Western backed Islamist headchopping fanatics.

Quote:Quote:

You are essentially repeating the Marxist propaganda about Castro, that he somehow opposed a global elite. The Marxist story is the same in every country everywhere and you have spit it back at us like a good unthinking soldier. The enemy ("the" capitalists, or anyone with resources or capital) control everyone and everything in some grand unbreakable power structure and your revolutionary bloodbath hero opposes "them." There is a great and powerful "they" who rule the world, and "they" can only be stopped by "me." Get behind "me," and "we" will stop the "they." If "I" have to do something evil, its ok because "we" are against the "they."

It isn't propaganda, it's fact. Cuba, Russia, Iran and Syria are in the one camp. One strike against one is a strike against all. That's why Russia sent troops to Syria and would get Cuba's back if Trump tried the same with Havana, likewise with Iran.

There is no global "they" which Castro fought against. He was just another sociopath that had the good fortune of living on a basically lesser important island, so that he could continue his atrocities for decades. He tortured, killed, starved tens of thousands. There is no free speech in Cuba. Every block has a government paid spy known to neighbors who reports any anti-Communist statements.

So much so that the globalists made 638 attempts to take him out but failed miserably. Yeah they saw him like Gaddaffi and Assad as a non threat. Give me a break. Freedom of speech, democracy you say. The US track record on that isn't exactly stellar either.

The fact that some other evil may have taken place in the world by other people who oppose Castro does not change the nature of what Castro was. Miami Cubans know and fled this and built a great life made possible by freedom. Your statement about them and Jews is in fact a real live example of racism by definition, and a rare example of a racist statement on this forum.

So my opposition to Israel makes me an anti-Semite? Jog on dude.

Despite your seemingly strong analysis on many other subjects in your posts about Syria and other topics, by your own words on Castro your statements can called out for what they are. Useful idiot, maybe. Communist, Racist, one who wishes the world to be ruled by brute force?

First I was a global Marxist, then an anti-Semite, now I'm a racist. For God's sake Alt Righters, make up your mind.

Thanks to the evil bankers for the mistake of allowing me freedom of speech so that I can call a spade a spade, and oppose your lies hidden behind the bait and switch trick of "look over here at these evil bankers" while quickly making up a narrative about how Castro was supposedly great.

Well if the bankers have their way, you will be living in a neo-feudal, debt ridden tyranny and internet freedom wont mean shit. In fact, they have already begun curtailing the internet by blacklisting pro-Russian journos and media outlets such as RT and Press TV not to mention their attempts at silencing whistleblowers like Assange. Your Cuban exile friends in Miami would have no qualms about helping Assange and Snowden to Guantanamo Bay which as we know is the biggest torture centre in Cuba run and controlled by........the USA.

What this thread has shown is a shocking grasp of international geo-politics by many Americans on here who grew up amidst Cold War paranoia and flag waving Chuck Norris/Rambo flicks, and shout Barry Obama is a communist.

Messages In This Thread