rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

With Trump as president, do you think the PC era will begin to fade?

With Trump as president, do you think the PC era will begin to fade?

Quote: (11-09-2016 06:44 PM)stugatz Wrote:  

It's just occurred to me over the past few days that the only way the God Emperor's cultural shift is going to take hold is if we begin openly agreeing with him and telling people we supported him.

This, and so much this. Gun owners in Canada decided to go quiet after the big massacre in the late 1980s/early 1990s - I can't remember which. It's now considered the stupidest thing they could have done and is derided as a failure which nearly destroyed gun ownership in the country.

Trick is to be a *reasonable* trump supporter. Don't all ideological, do NOT[ start ranting, or start arguing. "Look, I voted Trump, but I'm not interested in arguing about it since I know you voted Clinton. Lets talk about football, something we both like and agree on." Focus on points of agreement and concord with other people. It almost always works better than a giant shouting match - no one wins and both people lose.

Messages In This Thread