rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comparing girls in Santo Domingo vs. Santiago

Comparing girls in Santo Domingo vs. Santiago

Quote: (01-16-2012 10:48 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I noticed that while I was there. They let two year olds run around in traffic while they sit around and drink beer and the parks/play areas for kids suck ass. This one girl there said hey,when you come again you should bring your kid. No fucking way. Some single moms and other girls said that they hold American men at the gold standard because of family values. This one dude I know there who lives in a two million dollar house brings his kids to the hood in the morning because he and his wife don't want to pay for the school in the area where they live at $600 a month for two kids. When I say hood I mean the fucking hood. I told him that he was an asshole for that but their clothes and other shit is more important.

It also shows what a bunch of hypocrites the Dominicans are. Here you have the story of clothes being more important to "rich" parents than their kids education, and then you have the 2 pics of a 10 year old in a club looking at a slut shaking her ass......but then, DR, to save face and be perceived as moral, makes the legal age of consent at 18!

If it wasn't because TxBeachbum tells me that DR is a haven for American gringa, Canadian and Swedish pussy looking for latino cock, I would not even bother going. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

Messages In This Thread