rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cancel Your Amazon Prime

Cancel Your Amazon Prime

One of my beliefs has always been, "vote with your wallet." This is libertarianism at its core. By paying for a product or service, we tell the producer that we approve of their business over the competition. This is why we buy Roosh's books, because we want to support the man and continue what we have here. On the other hand, what happens when bars ban smoking, or implement SJW anti-pickup policies? We leave, their profits fall, some close their doors. Voting with your wallet is a simple way for the people to fight back. Not all of us can come out publicly like Roosh and say that trannies are psychos, and most of us are still stuck in corporate hell where our actions are monitored under microscope by HR. Boycotting SJW companies is a simple and easy way to stand up for our beliefs.

Earlier this year we had the Target tranny protest, which had significant impact down here in The South, as I heard many fathers and mothers say they would "never step foot in that terrible store again." Despite Target being a gold mine for day game, I joined the cause. I further audited my spending habits, taking note of where my money was going. Aside from Costco, grocery stores, and shopping for clothes, the remaining of my spending was at...Amazon.com.

Amazon, the website responsible for censoring Gorilla Mindset reviews and funding one of the major hoaxers in the lyin' media, The Washington Post, is collecting $100/year membership fees from 63 million US citizens, including many of us on the forum. On top of that they make affiliate fees on every purchase you make on the site, even if they don't hold the merchandise.

I was surprised when I saw how much money I was spending on Amazon, so I looked through my order history to see what I was buying. 80% of my spending was on supplements, because their prices are generally cheaper and being able to press a button and have a bottle of L-OptiZinc in two days is clutch. 10% was on books, and the remaining 10% was on random bullshit.

I was able to replace Amazon with the following -

Supplements - Swanson Vitamins. Zelcorpion got me turned onto Swanson because they're a medium sized, family run business that sells vitamins at orthomolecular doses and does not produce products with artificial sweeteners. Not only do they sell their name brand products, but they sell NOW, Jarrow, Source Naturals, and all kinds of other brands. The price listed is generally higher than Amazon, but they ALWAYS send me coupons via email. Every other day it's 20% this, free shipping that, so it's very easy to make large discounted orders that are on par if not cheaper than Amazon.

Books - Better World Books. You should be buying used books already, because of the price difference, but Better World takes it to a different level by being extremely environmentally and socially responsible while still holding onto low prices and great customer service.

Other random shit - buy in person, preferably at Costco. Need a screwdriver? Home Depot. Sheet set, pillows? Costco, Kohl's, Ross. Clothes? Get off the computer and go to the fucking mall. Just another way to employ Elmechs daygame hack.

Without Prime I'm still able to buy eBooks on Kindle, but I try to buy on eJunkie when possible (so more money goes to the author).

I've been without Amazon for a few months now and I'm happy with the decision. Yes, not being able to snap my fingers and have an item at my doorstep in two days is a minor inconvenience, but guess what...I'll live. Cancelling Prime has reduced my spending, as I no longer make impulse purchases and have to think harder every time I buy something. In a world filled with instant gratification, men of our caliber should go against the grain, plan our purchasing, and utilize different vendors in order to vote with our wallet and make a difference.

Messages In This Thread