rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is her face naturally that beautiful? Or did she have work done?

Is her face naturally that beautiful? Or did she have work done?

Quote: (10-17-2016 02:10 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2016 05:36 AM)Ogunn Wrote:  

GODDAAAAAMMMM! Nineteen84 You did a great job of illustrating my fears with those pics!!!

Class is tonight. I am going to push up.

Your fear of...what, exactly? You're going to impregnate her and have children that look like Chunk?

I dont get why this is so difficult to understand. Ugly is still ugly whether its covered up with makeup or surgery.

If I understand correctly the reasoning behind "It doesnt matter" why even bother with naturally beautiful women? I can pickup 6s and below all day long without issue. I can mask their looks by either banging them in the dark or bringing them to a friend of mine that would do wonders with makeup! I dont do that because I dont see it as an accomplishment to pull a 6 or below. Nor do I get any real satisfaction from banging a mediocre looking chick.

So all the guys that feel "It shouldn't matter, if she had work done." Sound off and let me know if you would hit Carmen Carrea. See Pics & vid below. She has definitely had ALOT of work done.

I know many of you stopped to check the pics before continuing to read on. My guess is some of you thought to yourself I would def hit that. The fact is, at one point Carmen Carrea was a man. So does that fact change your minds about the "It doesnt matter logic"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2IhpcMZ6A

Stay frosty, not thirsty my friends.

Quid Pro Quo is not only the basis for Capitalism but also for this forum.
I will respond to PMs only from those who have made contributions to this forum.

Aug 2016 Berlin Datasheet-Wonders, Blunders and Stunners - A short black dudes 9 day adventure in Berlin.
thread-58358...ght=Berlin

Messages In This Thread