rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Currently seeing Conservative Christian girl and I'm stuck

Currently seeing Conservative Christian girl and I'm stuck

Be careful. Seems like the beginning of oneitis.

A couple quick notes -

- Nothing you said or did seems to be a deal breaker.
- You met her a MONTH ago and are thinking of marriage. Irrespective of whether you guys are perfect for each other or you're a great judge of character, check yourself. If you go into a relationship thinking of marriage and shit, its going to affect your behavior, turn her off and you're going to end up getting oneitis.
- You were qualifying to her when you thought you messed up with the virgin question. Reframe.
- The person who cares less in a relationship has more power --- now clearly if she really is a virgin and all that, she'll probably require more comfort than a normal woman, but honestly, attraction > rapport.

Ideally, she should be the one to initiate public displays of affection, tying you down in a relationship and thinking about marriage. You've got this flipped backwards. I'd recommend just continue to game her, but she's probably not the unicorn you think she is. Simultaneously try spin a few plates, if only to get back the steel in this relationship.

Also, don't "telegraph" that you want to make sure she knows that you're in it for the long haul, make her earn that privilege of you committing everything to her for the long term. Let her chase you. Otherwise she won't value your attention and commitment much, let alone fall in love or whatever.

Honestly like Kaotic, eradicator, AO said -- this is basic stuff -- leave before you get mired deeper into shit.

Edit just saw this -

Quote:Quote:

But I want her to get the enthusiasm back that she had for me before
The fuck? You've been seeing each other for a MONTH. Can you imagine trying to "revive her enthusiasm" every month for the rest of your life?
This is not a one time thing, that once you revive her enthusiasm once, the problem is fixed. Either she's not that into you or just unenthusiastic.
You've got this all flipped backwards. Making our great state of Maryland look bad man.

Messages In This Thread