rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever been stopped by security for approaching?

Ever been stopped by security for approaching?

Quote: (10-13-2016 01:52 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

I recommend you combine the backpack, wine, and "peacocking" all into one.

[Image: e1ccd89f668d8b704b6a7ef82e2da951.jpg]

I suspect that you are joking but I really do this..

I don't wear a box of wine on my back but I use wine as part of my "peacocking"..

When I game during the evening commute, from 4-6pm.. I like to carry jugs of wine..

Sort of like this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSip5QsaUVbJkA2OgYFvbG...oj_eVlmzN0]

I don't carry bags of food but I might carry a head of cauliflower or a clear, plastic bag with a few peaches or brussel sprouts...

This gives the appearance that I'm going somewhere to cook and socialize. Much better than walking around empty handed.. Girls are more curious...

This also works as a "false time constraint"... I can say that I am in a hurry but "do you wanna exchange numbers and I will text you later"..

And, this tactic displays my love for food, cooking, and fitness -- which makes transitioning to these topics very easy and attracts girls with similar interests!

I love using props! They work!

Not only do they distract security guards but they also help to engage the girls !

Messages In This Thread