rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleep issues

Sleep issues

Quote: (10-08-2016 09:02 PM)chicane Wrote:  

None of this really addresses the issue of why I am so short tempered when I do get a solid night's sleep. I'm doing okay in my everyday life when I'm running short on sleep and only in a bad spot when I do get enough sleep. It is really strange.

What you're describing here is more :
Short on sleep = enough sleep for you at this particular time
Enough sleep = too much sleep for you at this particular time

I insist on the particular time because you don't need the same amount of sleep all year.

Being at work doing nothing is more mentally strenuous than haveing a physically hard job and the paradox is that you didn't spent an ounce of your force but you might need more sleep to repair you overall body (mind+body).

So maybe you need to exhaust your body as hard as your mind could be or even more...
I not talking about lifting weight here but more about running or swimming as it tend to give you a bigger rush of dopamine and make you sleep better

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Messages In This Thread