rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Quote: (10-05-2016 10:10 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Black American here.

I don't dislike Blacks. I don't like them either.
So OP is 100% certain he hates it despite never having had boots on the ground? And this dislike reasons, while they maybe partially true, are just regurgitated boilerplate alt-right/manosphere blogger talking points re: Scandinavia. I'd encourage you to go, I'm planning on do so next year, but it sounds like you've let some others make your mind for you.

The romanticization of Slavic countries as OP seems to be doing falls apart quickly for many or most Americans I'd venture.

Experiencing the extensive details up close of how a low trust culture, although people look similar, makes you feel alienated is hard.

Pricing seems predatory, people are too cynical--I've only lived in Ukraine and Russia about 6 months and didn't learn the language so I'm not really able to give a fair assessment, but others have found it hard to deal with. Someplace like Poland seemed a lot more welcoming although still cold and gloomy.

Messages In This Thread