rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Finally a meaningful race thread that hasn't gone up in flames or become trolled.

I'm going to rant a little because I'm enjoying the discussion.

When I first came to the states from India, I was 12. First of all, I loved my life in India. I remember a lot of good moments of myself growing up. Amazing moments that I will forever cherish. I moved to upstate New York. I had a cousin 2 years older than me who we lived with along with his parents, my uncle and aunt who sponsored us. While I was a little fresh off the boat weak, socially inept Indian kid, he was the highly social all-american as can be, private school attending asshole. I believe he was on the track team as well in his middle and high school. He was an only child and his parents sent him to private school. There were stark differences between the two of us. He treated me like shit and I just had to take it. I had no friends; all my other family was in India; even my immediate family was at the mercy of my witch aunt. We stayed at their house for about 4 months and it was the worst 4 months of my life. Every insecurity that I had to shake off later got created around that time. Could I have done something about it? Maybe. I just didn't know how and didn't have guidance.

My mom was a good mother and dad was a good father in India but lost all his strength when he came over here. Neither had transferrable skills so they busted their ass in minimum wage jobs to make ends meet even working 2 jobs at a point. I was the happiest kid in the world when we finally moved out to a shitty apartment near the ghetto. It was short lived and I struggled every day to survive socially and barely made it. One day I decided: Either I'm going to prove to every motherfucker I ever meet that I can become American or I will die trying. I also subconsciously told myself that I'm going to get there by hard work. Hence came my decision to join the Navy after high school. It was one of the most drastic transformations that ever existed from an Inner Game point of view. I just became a different person.

Fast forward to post-Navy:
-I made E5/NCO in less than 4 years of active duty.
-Girls loved me.
-Got out and used the GI bill to get an Accounting degree in the same god-forsaken racist upstate town I grew up in.
-Got a job with one of the biggest accounting firms in the world right in the middle of times square in NYC. Did 7 years there.
-Got a CPA
-Got married, raising 3 great kids.
-One fine day, discovered the forum and went beyond my abilities to "game."
-Got sick of Accounting and made the bold move to go into sales
-2 years later, recently became one of the top sales people in my company
-Company asks me last week to be a "brand ambassador" and eventually speak at events as a "thought leader."

My cousin:
-Got out of his catholic high school
-Messed around with a few girls
-Went to the local State University and fucked around with every girl he possibly could
-Got the lowest GPA he possibly could, so low that there was nothing he could do to get it back up unless he started fresh. He barely attended classes.
-Essentially shitted and pissed his parents money.
-His parents decided enough is enough, he should get married, a good Indian wife will fix him. (*** common toxic Indian parent thought process***)
-In order to repay his parents for all the grief he caused, decided to marry that Indian wife (a nice, kind and homely, pretty, smart Indian girl that gave him 2 beautiful kids) ----- A marriage arranged by manipulating the girls parents into thinking that the family were really well off and their son was a great kid.
(I'm busting my ass in the Navy at the time"equalizing" myself to just be normal)
-He eventually tells her 2 kids later that he "doesn't love her" ... Divorces her after pissing her money as well (he didn't have a good job).
-Fucks up my credit score because I decided to co-sign a car lease for him (one of the dumbest things I have done)
-He keeps asking me for money...
-His wife is a classical dance teacher; she starts to become one of the most recognized names in that area.
-He moves to Texas and shacks up with an ugly mexican girl that doesn't speak English
-Marries the Mexican girl
-Looks like shit
-Keeps asking me and his other cousins for money....
-I break ties with him....

Fuck that guy. He's the epitome of bad Indian parenting, American privilege and a sense of entitlement rolled up in a destructive little package. Reality caught up to him. Funny thing is that he's one of the most social guys I know. He can make you feel like you're on top of the world. So much that you want to impress him. He got a gift. For that reason, he will always survive.

My relationship with him left a dent in my confidence that even to this day affects me since it was at a crucial time in my life when I should have been playing sports, banging girls and working out. He missed every opportunity to be on my side so he could benefit from it. Notice that I didn't say that "he missed every opportunity to help me." The reason is that I became more resilient because of what he did, another words, he helped me even more to succeed by being a dick.

If it wasn't for him, I would never have what I have to this day. I've been in situations (including my current one in sales) which I have only succeeded through because of that resilience this faggot gave me. One of the things I love about sales is failure, or more so the fear of failure. As long as that fear exists, I work harder than everyone around me. Sad part is that it makes it difficult for me to let my guard down and enjoy myself. I'm 38 years old and still coming to terms with all the stuff I missed out on.

That guy is one of the reasons I dislike certain people like him from my ethnic group. I stay away from hoity toity Indian dudes that think they're god's gift to America because they sound so white and so smart. They date within their group of Indian girls too. This isn't all of them (the ones that are honest with themselves and see it red pill, like Russell Peters, I connect extremely well with). Those guys think they're better than both the white and black people AS WELL AS the other Indian dudes. Fuck them. I would rather be around people that look different from me or be around mainland Indian people that aren't tainted by western culture. I relate better to either of these groups than those tryhards in the middle. I guess there are try hards in every race and culture like this and I can't stand any of them.

God damn, opened up old wounds......you fucks.... [Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread