rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

I'm pretty fond of my family and other Viet friends, but I have a general disgust toward the Vietnamese people, and Asians as a whole. Savages (some may called alphas?), uneducated, loud, unrefined and generally very short-sighted. There are more people dying by traffic accidents every week than all the terror attacks combined. That truck who killed 70+ people in France? Been there, seen it every month going to school. I still remember the guts and bloods spilled all over the road, and the screaming victims with their legs chewed up under the wreckage. And nobody would help because they are afraid of being implicated. I was 13.

Many restaurants and food shops are polluted and used ingredients from places you would have to cover your nose if you walk there. People would happily sell cancer to others to make a living.

You think we dont have our own refugees crisis? Its just in a different form.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread