rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds

Quote: (09-24-2016 05:25 PM)articulatecool Wrote:  

The qualities you are looking for in a good girl are qualities I see in my main significant other. These types of women make great long term partners and are literally loyal to you through thick and thin. You won't have to worry about other guys making passes at them (even Chad) because the thought of anything sexual with another guy grosses them out. Crazy concept, right?

She has very little sexual history, very close to her family, and drinks very very sparingly. She would be a 6-7/10 on most days, but can look about an 8-8.5 when we attend fancy events or weddings. I don't need her to look super hot. That's what side bitches are for.

Our sex life is very vanilla, and the frequency averages out to about 2x a month. I don't pressure her to do it anymore than that, and I usually get it often outside of the relationship.

Now if your lifestyle involved fucking sluts and bad girls, you'll probably have to keep doing it on the side to satisfy your sexual appetite. I always believed that the alpha male goal was to have the sweet, loyal girl at home, while letting those 20 year old sluts keep things exciting for us outside of the home.

You crazy man, the interesting kinda crazy. Don't know how you can peddle a relationship that has sex 1x every 2 weeks. I get it though.

Hats off if you can constantly have side pieces going.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread