rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huge Alabama Cock Fighting Ring Busted, Over 50 Arrested

Huge Alabama Cock Fighting Ring Busted, Over 50 Arrested

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:40 PM)I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE Wrote:  

Why do the police care so much and waste so many ressources, sending people undercover, to bust up some chicken fighting? Who really cares, honestly? It's barbaric (or not, depending on your point of view) sure but it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, it would be better to allocate those ressources into busting latino criminals. I guarantee you if you stop illegal immigration, cockfighting will go down rapidly too.

Money. Uncle Sam and even states want their cut. The same reason why moonshine is illegal. That license cost and the taxes go to the state.

No it won't. Immigrants are not the only people involved in cock fighting. Plenty of white and black dudes are into this. Our country has a very long history of this.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread