rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds

Prowling for Good Girls: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds

Quote: (09-23-2016 01:22 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2016 11:01 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ I wrote about Utah. Been to SLC twice I can't stand it even for the Mormon chicks. Too much, rather work on importing a girl and roll the dice than live in Utah. That place is twisted and depressing. LOL

I'm already Catholic and Catholic or Orthodox is a much nicer compromise of community obligation vs. the clannishness of Mormons (and the rules of conduct that are too much for my taste). No caffeine? Go fuck yourself Mormons.

Interested to know which places you're targeting...?

I've said it before, and this view only gets stronger as the years go on... Russians (and Ukrainians, Belarussians) don't make good wives. They're a lot of fun, but marriage (and anything long-term, really) isn't valued highly enough in Russian culture.

Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and southern (Islamic) parts of Russia are better places, in my opinion. Terrible places for pump-and-dump, but good for loyal wives. You should be able to find English speakers in Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan if that's important.

Maybe Iran and conservative and not wartorn parts of the middle east?

There seems to be a growing consensus that Ukraine and Russia are not so great for finding a good wife and I guess EE is going that way.

Any ideas for countries where one could search for a good wife material who is caucasian and not of Islamic background?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread