rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No-Homo Skin Care Tips

No-Homo Skin Care Tips

The best thing I have ever done to improve my skin (used to get regular white heads and red inflammations) is to cut out sweet sugary food, drastically reduce added sugar intake in all foods (fruit is always ok).

Sugar in something like Tomato Ketchup is just about ok. Chocolate ice cream is not. So if dining out I never eat desert. When eating at home again I don't eat sweet food and grab a piece of fruit instead.

After about 4 weeks I noticed a lot less white heads but still the occasional flare up.

After about 8 weeks no more white heads and skin is noticeably better with red marks practically gone

Around 24 weeks skin should be perfect with no sign of red marks

To see a difference take a photo of your face on day 1. You need to stick at it for at least 8 weeks. Then take another photo. The difference will be obvious.

I had tried lots of difference creams, scrubs, topical treatments but they never got the problem sorted, most of the time they made things worse.

In terms of direct skin care I now wash face with Cetaphil quickly once in the evening. In the morning I take a shower and just rinse my face in warm (not hot) water.

Messages In This Thread