rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prioritization

Prioritization

Yeh. Thanks for the input.

I'm a pretty good logistics guy, but unfortunately your method is easier said then done.

ie. 20 texts. 10 to 15 respond. No problem. You chit chat with all. You ask out all of them. Half accept and wonder what time the date will be. An average hangout takes 1-2 hours. You have to give times for those dates. So even if they were perfectly spaced that would be 2 hours x 7 girls would be be 14 hours you have to dedicate. And thats if they all live in the same area. And most girls aren't gonna accept that 6:30 am date.

Which is why i'm asking the question. You have to prioritize! And save others for other days.

Trust me i'm all for double and triple booking, but because you don't know which ones will flake, you have to prioritize and give some buffer time so you can multi-date. Ive done up to 4 dates with 4 different girls in one day. It took a lot of planning and was a pain in the ass but was fun. I don't think it is this easy on the reg.

Messages In This Thread