rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the NFL racist?

Is the NFL racist?

I would say there is a real agenda being pushed by ESPN and Sportscenter.

Everytime I turn on Sportscenter there is some talk of the Colin Kaepernick situation. Everyday, every segment, of every new show of Sportscenter they are drilling this into the minds of their viewers. They update each time there is another player taking a knee in protest during the national anthem. They highlighted the Hockey coach of the USA national team for his comments saying he would sit any player for the game if they refused to stand for the National Anthem.

They talked about the anonymous NFL executives who are most likey "white" that said they wouldn't want Kaepernick anywhere near their team.

Now today, after Cam Newton took a beating in last nights game and was kept in the game, Sportscenter seems to me implying that the NFL and it's referees aren't treating Cam Newton equally. That the elite, white, QB's would have gotten those calls for lesser hits. They might as well come out and say that the NFL is racist because most owners, executives and league officials are white and they are treating players of color unfairly.

I know ESPN is owned by Disney so it's not hard to believe that they are trying to further fuel the racial tension in our society.

Messages In This Thread