rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (08-28-2016 06:00 AM)SanMiguel Wrote:  

Does anyone know the availability of steroids over the counter in Colombia (without prescription) and what the rules are for flying with them?

Looking at doing a 3 month trip early next year but also want to start low dose TRT/testosterone therapy this year. So my options would be to take some over with me, enough to last 3 months, or buy it over there if possible. I would be flying from the UK + 3 internal flights, BOG-CALI-MED-CART.

I don't have a prescription as it is almost impossible to get one over here as a young guy (28), but have done my research and think it's the right option for me.

Testosterone is going to cost you about $6 per 250mg per ml
Arimidex is going to be about $100 per box for 1mg tablets 28 pills per box
Cabergoline is going to cost about $60 per box for 8 pills (0.50 mg)
Nandrolone deconate will cost you $60 per box for 10 amps 50mg per amp
Nolvadex will cost you $17 for a box of 30 pills of 20mg.
Growth Hormone Somatropin is going to cost you about $80 per 15iu/5mg

I won't explain what all these things are for because you should know before you jump on a cycle or a permanent TRT cruise. All can be obtained at a La Rebaja or Cruz Verde pharmacy, if the supply runs dry, you will have to do some walking around, asking a different drug stores. Growth Hormone will take some work to get. I have a connection here, which was established by walking around and talking to different pharmacist and offering them extra money if they can obtain some for you.

Syringes and pins can be obtained but I recommend bringing your own because they have cheap syringes here. You will not have any trouble traveling around Colombia with this but you need to do research on temperature requirements, obviously don't let your test and deca go too much below 15 Celsius or it will start to crystallize, and keep your growth hormone chilled like it's suppose to be, so don't be carrying it around in your bookbag in Cartagena.

Other things to keep in mind, is that certain imports are severely taxed. 4.9 lbs of BPI Sports ISO-HD hydrolyzed protein is going to cost you about $110 compared to $70 in the states. So you may consider bringing your own protein powder or going with cheaper stuff.

Gym membership will cost you $25- $80 per month depending on where you want to go. I pay $500 a year for my gym but go to a very high class gym because I'm there two hours everyday. For your three month trip you might want to look into a 3 month membership at Bodytech, which you can visit in all the cities you're going to. Just book an apartment close to the gym. Probably cost you about $200-$250 dollars for 3 months.

Don't jump on a cycle if you're not prepared to give it 100% in the gym. You'll never have another opportunity to make gains like you will your first 12 weeks. The gym isn't something you should be cheap with.

Messages In This Thread