rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drunk Lounge

Drunk Lounge

Currently shitting out 12 beers and a thousand buffalo wings. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this fucking forum. I've been in NYC two days and already have an in from day game with several girls, and am well on my way to being the alpha of my group of men. Were it not for this forum, among other manosphere sites, I'd be a fat loser with nothing to live for. (Maybe not true, but certainly worse off than I am.) Thanks every single one of you FUCKERS. From the frequent posters like suits and comte, to the IRTs and spergy noobs. Thanks to those in the no fap thread and thanks to those in the what would you consider a 10 thread. Thanks to those who've PM'd me and those whose wisdom I've found. Thanks to those I've spoken to and those I've failed to meetup with (sorry Walking Man). Thanks to those in the misc and those the politics and war lounge. Thanks all of you. I only hope to be as helpful to y'all as y'all have been to me.

I remain,

Young Blade

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies: