rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

Bill - I wish I knew the best spots around the world for dancing pickup.

A goal of mine is to explore the world and find these places. What you'll notice is that different types of dances are dominant in different regions, Salsa in Latin America, Swing Dancing in Westernized countries, for example.

Hip Hop dance classes, and dance classes in general, are no substitute for solid practice. You need to dance as much as possible without worrying about getting laid at first if you want to succeed at dance floor game. If you want, take a few classes from an instructor but always quit them after a month. If you want more instruction, find different instructors. The best way to improve dancing skill from instructors is to learn from many people.

Furthermore, as far as where you should go: Use your mini-retirement to travel to many places and visit major cities with known dancing centers. Usually capital cities are best for this, but not always. Going off the beaten-path to find good dance centers will bring you more hot pussy due to less competition from other dancers.

Finding good dance venues is 40% of the challenge of having good-dance floor game, but once you do it's literally tons of pussy in the promised land.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread