rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny

Sorry, missed that you actually had a small section on buying followers in the guide.

Quote: (08-06-2016 04:49 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Because having fake followers is lame

Quote: (08-06-2016 04:57 AM)Sooth Wrote:  

And fake followers don't engage your content which doesn't help with organic growth

But it is what it is, no?
I guess the whole thing with building a popular Instagram must itself be pretty lame, if we're gonna be honest. [Image: wink.gif]
I mean, the problem here only comes if people actually realise that you have fake-followers.

If you're mass-following people and they just start follow you back because you decided to follow them, I'd say that's pretty much the same. These accounts won't really give a shit about your content either.

And if you have ~85% of bought "fake-followers" and only a few percent are real, you'll still have enough people commenting on your pictures etc. so I would suppose that it will look real (ok, depends on the content too of course).

Either way, nice interesting guide. Well-written!

Messages In This Thread