rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best entry level jobs for someone with zero education/work experience

Best entry level jobs for someone with zero education/work experience

Labour market in my EE country is quite competetive here and there are even many university educated young people without jobs. Their biggest problem is the lack of experience. So the most of young people try to get some experience during their studies at least in part-time jobs, so they will have anything to offer.
I am not sure, what you mean by zero education, but in my country it means only elementary school. With it you can hardly get any perspective job and typical workers on this level are gipsies with shovels. So get at least GSCE.

But remember this. Financial situation in EE is quite different than in west. Prices here are much lower, but also the sallaries are much lower (ratio is not very good). So if I was from west and would like to move to EE, I would do it like this:
Get job in west, earn money, save as much as possible, learn how to struggle with life, learn eastern languages, bang girls (if you don´t bang there, you won´t bang here anyway). Now you are 30, you have some savings which are not so big, but you move to EE, where is much bigger value of your money (instead of 1 beer you can buy 4 beers ... apply this on everything). Now you have good savings to start some bussiness. People here are obsessed with western stuff, so find something really western what EE country is lack of and do it (restaurants, some hipster shit,....).

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread