rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best entry level jobs for someone with zero education/work experience

Best entry level jobs for someone with zero education/work experience

I'm both sick of being broke and sick of the girls. Here the girls are ugly and overweight and feminist. If I see videos of Moscow or other EE cities my mind is blown by the natural beauties walking the street.

I'm very good at math, okayish with physical work etc. I don't have any work experience as such but my hobbies are various sports and physical activities, as well as computer games. I'm very introverted. I could go to college but that just feels like an awful option to me right now, especially since it means I'll be stuck here even longer.

By "shift work" I meant night shift. Sorry to have given ambiguous phrasing.

By "cleaning" I meant any sort of chemical cleaning products which I really don't like. Does Starbucks/cafe work for instance make you do dishes or clean tables/floors with chemical products?

I'll look into doing trade programs. I've dabbled in programming but found that doing projects seem much too difficult and complicated for me. I doubt I'll enjoy trades but I don't think I have a choice.

The reason why I had no experience up until this point is because even thinking about doing most jobs makes me feel like I want to kill myself. But I've since realised entry level jobs actually suck a lot and so I'll have to deal with it at least temporarily.

Messages In This Thread