rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating currently sucks. Here's why (and what to potentially do about it)

Online dating currently sucks. Here's why (and what to potentially do about it)

Quote: (08-02-2016 08:56 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

When you all get discouraged by online dating, remember this: I was on Facebook yesterday and an older chick that I banged once (she's 47) put her POF results on her timeline after only being on the site one day. She got 100 messages in her inbox and over 300 views that day and basically gave up on the site because it was too much work sifting through all of the men. And this is for a 47 year old woman with three kids. One of my buddies was a tall, white, blond hair blue eyed guy who used the site and shut it down because he wasn't getting any matches. Online dating is a mismatch for men.

Many men disagree with me but online dating has made "the Wall" irrelevant and access to women in their peak years nigh impossible.

I read recently that men are most likely to get a response from a woman when they are 8 years younger. When I was on POF, I calculated the average age of women who browsed my profile, sent the automated "Hey there [Image: smile.gif]" message and Meet Me indication and who added me to their favorites' list. It was around 4-6 older.

On Tinder, I use an app which shows me who has right-swiped me without me first right-swiping them. The women are even older compared to me.

Messages In This Thread