rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating currently sucks. Here's why (and what to potentially do about it)

Online dating currently sucks. Here's why (and what to potentially do about it)

I just resurrected my POF app after a two year absence. You start off hot in the beginning; I've already had a date and exchanged messages with two other girls in the first week, now I've hit a wall. A lot of the decent looking girls either haven't been on in ages or get inundated with messages. The extremely ugly and obese ones are basically a lay-up for getting replies but I'm not dare going down that road. Although I have had a few bangs from the site, the interaction always ends around date two or three, no matter how well or did or how good my game was. On the other hand, girls that I have met in person tend to stick around longer, even in my omega days in college, and the girls tend to be more attractive.

When you all get discouraged by online dating, remember this: I was on Facebook yesterday and an older chick that I banged once (she's 47) put her POF results on her timeline after only being on the site one day. She got 100 messages in her inbox and over 300 views that day and basically gave up on the site because it was too much work sifting through all of the men. And this is for a 47 year old woman with three kids. One of my buddies was a tall, white, blond hair blue eyed guy who used the site and shut it down because he wasn't getting any matches. Online dating is a mismatch for men.

Messages In This Thread