rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating currently sucks. Here's why (and what to potentially do about it)

Online dating currently sucks. Here's why (and what to potentially do about it)

I'm dating a girl now and she has an older friend of hers, some 41 years old freshly divorced hag. Not fat, but she looks her age and has average looks. I don't have the highest of standards, but there's no way I'm going out with a woman that looks visibly older than me. I guess a lot of guys don't think the same.

She has been banged by 20 dudes this year, according to my girl. Last one was a 28 years old Danish guy. She now wants a boyfriend, someone who she's actually going to date. ROFL.

Personally, I deleted my okcupid. Waste of time. It was better before. Tinder still provides pussy, but quality is low, at least for me and I get opened with compliments on my looks every once in a while. Dunno what's up with that. Any kind of non-online game has been more reliable for me in producing bangs 10 years younger than me. I have a friend of mine who has somewhat average looks, he never got any matches on Tinder. It's tough.

Messages In This Thread