rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (07-30-2016 03:53 PM)joacocanal Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2016 04:37 AM)BrewDog Wrote:  

I like the city of Medellin. It's a really fun place and I recommend it to anyone wanting to spend a vacation partying and meeting people and hanging out. As a city, Medellin kicks nasty Bogota's ass any day. Bogota is a piece of complete shit. Medellin is modern and mostly safe, clean - just a nice, cool city. But, if my unwiped asshole were a city, it would be a better city than Bogota.

I never understood this. what is so different between both cities, aside transport system and weather? I see both cities as more or less equal, both having upscale areas, liveable middle class residential areas, favelas, run down areas at the centre, etc.

I guess we've been to different parts of both cities. The Medellin and Bogota I saw were completely different places.

Medellin has dirty parts, I've seen them. Bogota has clean parts, I've seen them. But on the whole, Bogota is a dirty, trashy city compared to Medellin. Besides the crime and the graffiti, you can just walk around Bogota and see the trash everywhere. They just throw trash into the road in Bogota. There's trash EVERYWHERE in Bogota. It's a nasty, trashy, smelly city. And it's the only place in the world where I've ever been robbed.

If you like Bogota, then by all means, love it. Everyone has their own personal paradise, and I'm not one to turn you away from yours. But I don't like Bogota, and you can keep it all to yourself. There's nothing in Bogota worth seeing that is also worth dying for. Colombia is a huge country with lots of great stuff to see. Why go to a dangerous cesspool like Bogota when you can see everything else?

Messages In This Thread