rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (07-30-2016 03:53 PM)joacocanal Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2016 04:37 AM)BrewDog Wrote:  

I like the city of Medellin. It's a really fun place and I recommend it to anyone wanting to spend a vacation partying and meeting people and hanging out. As a city, Medellin kicks nasty Bogota's ass any day. Bogota is a piece of complete shit. Medellin is modern and mostly safe, clean - just a nice, cool city. But, if my unwiped asshole were a city, it would be a better city than Bogota.

I never understood this. what is so different between both cities, aside transport system and weather? I see both cities as more or less equal, both having upscale areas, liveable middle class residential areas, favelas, run down areas at the centre, etc.

Bogota is dirty and looks a shit hole in 90% of the places. Walking down the street in Candelaria or Centro you will be harassed by countless amounts of homeless people, choking on smog and stepping over garbage. That being said, it didn't bother me that much.

Now some people have said that since they have been working on cleaning up Centro that it has pushed a lot of the undesirables into nicer areas that they used to keep them out of.

Messages In This Thread