rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating currently sucks. Here's why (and what to potentially do about it)

Online dating currently sucks. Here's why (and what to potentially do about it)

Its been said before but online in the U.S. serves the limited purpose of being a passive pussy pipeline. I've stopped opening girls on Ok Cupid for example and only will use it when a reasonably cute girl texts me first. I'm down to tindering about once a week and rarely even text girls I match with.

On the other hand, I pipeline like crazy before I travel and depending on where I am going will spend quite a bit of time on online dates. If nothing else these can lead to great experiences or indirectly get you laid. For example, when I was in Lima for 3 days I went on 4 tinder dates. I made out with the first one and she got me into the hottest club for free ($25). The second one was a ladyboy yuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkk, ugggggggghhh. The third one was in the afternoon and amazing but conservative. The 4th one led me to meeting another much hotter woman at a club resulting in my Peruvian flag.

Messages In This Thread