rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (07-25-2016 12:26 PM)Bycicleguy Wrote:  

Any non obvious gringo can chime his experiences in medellin?

I mean, I continue reading the the biggest problem you guys face is girls think by default you are low status whoremongers.

It's just that? or is one of those cities where picking up without a social circle is an uphill walk?

Speaking with my local friends of Bogota I realized medellin girls have fame of gold diggers if that is the case it might be logical that they don't want to be with a passing by gringo instead of old guys with money or young thugs, which are the groups who seem doing best for the little time I was there.

I'm curious about if a light latin looking guy with great spanish can do well without social circle, for me that kind of game is a pain in the ass. If some mone and merging with the culture long term is all you need I don't see that as a big problem.

Medellin as a city is superior to the other cities in Colombia. The girls are also the most beautiful. The downside is the gold-digger culture and old whoremongers. You need to do some weeding out of the true gold-diggers, but I don't think it is hard to separate yourself from the pay for play type guys. My last trip to Medellin, I made some local male friends, which opened up the doors to girls I ordinarily would not have contact with.

Messages In This Thread