rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (07-25-2016 12:26 PM)Bycicleguy Wrote:  

Any non obvious gringo can chime his experiences in medellin?
Well, I'm an obvious gringo. Good Spanish, but blue eyes and very whitey. So, I don't know that I can answer your question the way you want it answered. But I'll offer you my take, which is exactly the same opinion everyone else here says.

The Bogota girls are more educated, they have nice jobs, they're fun, and are less money grubbing than the shallow Medellin trash with fake everything. Fake tits, asses, fake attitudes, scammers, want want want free shit from you.

I like the city of Medellin. It's a really fun place and I recommend it to anyone wanting to spend a vacation partying and meeting people and hanging out. As a city, Medellin kicks nasty Bogota's ass any day. Bogota is a piece of complete shit. Medellin is modern and mostly safe, clean - just a nice, cool city. But, if my unwiped asshole were a city, it would be a better city than Bogota.

But if we're talking of girls... then Bogota girls smoke Medellin Paisa moneygrubbers any day. The Medellin golddiggers play so many fucking headgames, they need their own section of this forum to teach game. So many fucking mindtricks and horseshit from those girls. They can be relentless in their bullshit. Bogota girls are just regular girls. They have better attitudes and they will actually take you to do things and will pay for shit. A Medellin Paisa will always order the most expensive plate on the menu, just because. A Bogota girl will just pick what she wants, which may be an appetizer salad. A Medellin girl will order a Stella Artois while a Bogotena will just order a Poker. (Those are beers, you noob.)

The Bogota and Medellin girls are night and day. It's not to say that there aren't some Bogota girls that won't play you, but at least they have the intelligence and education to not be so obvious about it. The Medellin girls are so fucking airheaded that on the first date, they're complaining about their momma's electric bill or their sister's surgery. The Medellin girls will try to milk you on the first goddamn date.

I read some of the threads about Medellin in here and I scratch my head. Gringos laying two and three girls a day in Medellin? There's one of four things going on here... 1) They're paying for ass. 2) The guy is very handsome and would draw girls at any bar anywhere in the world. 3) He's lying. 4) He was sleeping with pigs. I've seen some photos of Medellin chicks that people brag about, and they're nothing to brag about. Some cow that I wouldn't sleep with if I were coked up and drunk out of my mind.

But hell, go have fun. Medellin is a fucking blast any way around it.

Messages In This Thread