rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs

Its got to be one of the stupidest ideas I have seen.

You got some good advice but also consider this: the rich are NOT impressed by cops. It is regarded as a job for lower IQ and lower class types who either enjoy being thugs or who need the paycheck. Hell they are rarely even impressed by military unless you either went to a prestige insitution(A US service academy or Sandhurst), or had a prestige job like being a SEAL or a fighter pilot.

What is your best bet? Look the part. Wear a M2M suit (should not retail for under $800, worn with unbotted collar and no tie or with shirt/tie matched for casual fasion), expensive shoes(nothing less than Allen Edmonds), watch/belt/shades/cufflinks, and with an attitude to match.

If you either can not afford that or do not have the attitude (real, not faked) then you are wasting your time at high end clubs.

REMEMBER THIS: High end clubs are going to attract primarily what we call "hos".These are the types who are turned on by financial gain. If you meet a girl and the first thing she asks is what you do then you probably are dealing with one of them. They also will be able to quickly size up how much you are worth, and believe me when I say that they will within a matter of seconds assess how much your outfit costs and have a rough idea of how rich you are by the time you get done saying your name.

There is another underlying lesson here but I will hold it back. I am curious if anyone else can figure out what is wrong with this guys mentality. Here is a hint: it is the exact same reason why a lot of product releases fail.

Messages In This Thread