Roosh V Forum
Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs (/thread-57140.html)

Pages: 1 2

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Gpx90210 - 07-20-2016

Thoughts on using a novelty but real looking police badge to get into exclusive nightclubs in foreign countries?

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - The Beast1 - 07-20-2016

What made you think that faking your membership to a police force will give you any access to anything (beyond a beating by people who hate the police)?

You'd have better luck being a fake A lister celebrity.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Travesty - 07-20-2016

I tried in Russia, now vanquished to Syria. The clubs here have way more sand.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Beirut - 07-20-2016

Why would a supposedly exclusive nightclub be impressed by a police badge from another country

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - germanico - 07-20-2016

Most clubs operate in a grey area by way of bribes and mob cuts.

Sure, go wave your police badge at the door.

Most clubs in the states automatically admit police. That's why I asked, but I suspect it's different in other countries.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Kapostatus13 - 07-20-2016

You better off paying the club owner or finding someone on the inside than showing a fake badge. Money talks.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - BrewDog - 07-20-2016

Even the feds don't carry their creds around in other countries. That's asking for trouble in a big way. No one overseas is going to be impressed by your fake police credentials. Get a fucking life.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - GlobalMan - 07-20-2016

There are multiple reasons why this would be bad idea, here's one- If your bags are searched at customs/immigration, either when entering the other country or upon your return entering your home country, and they come across this badge there's a good chance they would comment on it and ask about where you work. Probably won't face any legal trouble, but it's not worth it.

Another- If you use it in the other country and someone doesn't like it, impersonating a police officer is likely an criminal offense, it is in most countries, it definitely is in the West.

Another- Try this in South America, depending on the location, and it could get you killed.

Bouncers will be very familiar with what their countries police badges look like in most cases.

Just pay the $10.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - The Beast1 - 07-20-2016

I heard you can get free drinks if you show you're a DEA officer in most clubs in northern Mexico.

Give it a shot OP and let us know!

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Chauncey - 07-20-2016

Obviously y'all mother fuckers have never heard of Alexander Roy, aka The Driver:

[Image: Alex-Roy-M5.jpg]

https://www.amazon.com/Driver-Dangerous-...0061374997

Impersonating law enforcement has its privileges in foreign countries.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Leonard D Neubache - 07-20-2016

I don't often get a chance to call on Costanza

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

Thanks, OP.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Kona - 07-20-2016

You would need a well known police department like LAPD to pull that off. The bouncer in Rome could care less if a deputy sheriff from Stoddard county, MO is coming through the door.

Our friend JJ Roberts aka Lumiere was famous for a similar scheme. He had a "press pass" though.

He would later deny this but wrote about it here:thread-4158....Press+pass

The way I found out was hilarious.

Maybe try something like that before going the cop route.

Aloha!

Brewdog - kiss my white naked ass.

Kona - that's fucking brilliant. Press pass. Holy shit the possibilities.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - El Chinito loco - 07-20-2016

You could make a fake diplomat ID and then yell "diplomatic immunity" when you eventually get your ass kicked for acting like a twat.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Dantes - 07-20-2016

Just pay the cover charge or bottle service. Why make life more complicated than it needs to be

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Deepdiver - 07-20-2016

Here is a technique I used in Boston and NYC with some interesting positive results - go to staples and get a stack of reporters memo pads they are about 3 inches wide and 8 inches tall to fill into a jacket inside pocket. Bring a pen.

After you are inside (paid the cover the first time), just take out the reporter's memo pad and jot down a few notes - I was doing this in an upscale bar nightclub recording real dialogue for a Social Media Marketing project to give the project some realism.

Lo and behold the Bar's PR Flack comes over and inquires about what I am doing and I said I am a phantom reviewer doing freelance reviews for major social media sites. All of a sudden I am in the VIP section with a fresh grey goose Martini and surrounded by attractive door whores looking for some media attention. I was also introduced to one of the public owners as the silent partners (Mafiya) rarely show their faces.

Always get the PR flak's biz card and email a well written and preferably positive clever review (No snark or negs) and email the reviews Yelp link, Zagat's link or local Yelp-like reviews site in said City to the PR flak and - next time just flash the PR Flak's card next time at the door and see how you get preferential treatment - the moment you are not treated like a VIP fill their reviews with other phantom account neg reviews - 6 to 10 canned negative reviews you modify on one night and you can be sure the Owners will be bitch slapping the PR Flak and firing the brainless door thugs - money is money - Works well next time you show up especially if you can bring a flock of hot Model social media promotion clients... Just tell the door thug that "I told <PR Flak's Name here> that I would bring by a few friends" - the PR Flaks are almost always post-wall females fighting hard with daily gym sessions to keep the saddlebags at bay so bringing a few sharp guys (free VIP entrance for them being "with you" to flirt with her now and then does not hurt. I learned to avoid celebrities like the plague as they tend to want you to be their drugs Blow and Glow guy and I do not like looking at life from behind bars.

However if you have larceny in your heart I have seen club staff charge insane greed money for a little blow party - the old strip club gambit of seeing if a $20K charge can be placed on a credit card - most avoid Corp Cards because they almost always follow up with an audit to see what the $20K was for... if an unauthorized charge a law enforcement credit card fraud investigation and IRS audit usually follows.

Many clubs will pad a tip into the bill and when an additional tip is paid on a large group tab everyone keeps mum - especially if they pay the tab and or tip in cash - I have seen some decent hostesses fired for correcting a 20% extra tip on a tip where the gratuities were already included - did I say that Mafiya types are nearly always the not so silent partners.

Point is the Pen is truly mightier than the Badge.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Traktor - 07-20-2016

Quote: (07-20-2016 01:38 AM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

Thoughts on using a novelty but real looking police badge to get into exclusive nightclubs in foreign countries?

[Image: jordan.gif]

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Suits - 07-20-2016

Quote: (07-20-2016 01:38 AM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

This has to be the dumbest idea I've ever read on the forum. I'm now looking forward to asking Comte about what you were like in person.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Dr. Howard - 07-20-2016

Quote: (07-20-2016 02:41 AM)Chauncey Wrote:  

Obviously y'all mother fuckers have never heard of Alexander Roy, aka The Driver:

[Image: Alex-Roy-M5.jpg]

https://www.amazon.com/Driver-Dangerous-...0061374997

Impersonating law enforcement has its privileges in foreign countries.

I looked up some youtube videos...thats amazing. That guy is a perfect example of bending/breaking the rules just enough and using other people's assumptions to win.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - storm - 07-20-2016

Thoughts on using a novelty but real looking pope hat to get into exclusive nightclubs in the Vatican?
[Image: 43072705_71d98670.gif]

Suits - he will say "pussy." I eat, breathe and drink pussy. I think about nothing else except, pussy. The only thing above pussy is cash. I work and I fuck. That is my purpose in life.

Why would I want to do anything else? Pussy and cash baby, pussy and cash.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - Easy_C - 07-20-2016

Its got to be one of the stupidest ideas I have seen.

You got some good advice but also consider this: the rich are NOT impressed by cops. It is regarded as a job for lower IQ and lower class types who either enjoy being thugs or who need the paycheck. Hell they are rarely even impressed by military unless you either went to a prestige insitution(A US service academy or Sandhurst), or had a prestige job like being a SEAL or a fighter pilot.

What is your best bet? Look the part. Wear a M2M suit (should not retail for under $800, worn with unbotted collar and no tie or with shirt/tie matched for casual fasion), expensive shoes(nothing less than Allen Edmonds), watch/belt/shades/cufflinks, and with an attitude to match.

If you either can not afford that or do not have the attitude (real, not faked) then you are wasting your time at high end clubs.

REMEMBER THIS: High end clubs are going to attract primarily what we call "hos".These are the types who are turned on by financial gain. If you meet a girl and the first thing she asks is what you do then you probably are dealing with one of them. They also will be able to quickly size up how much you are worth, and believe me when I say that they will within a matter of seconds assess how much your outfit costs and have a rough idea of how rich you are by the time you get done saying your name.

There is another underlying lesson here but I will hold it back. I am curious if anyone else can figure out what is wrong with this guys mentality. Here is a hint: it is the exact same reason why a lot of product releases fail.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - toejam - 07-20-2016

Haha you gonna get killed bro. I don't know about your looks try the celebrity game or US athlete game.

Using US novelty police badge for foreign clubs - toejam - 07-20-2016

Let me note: is met foreign military personnel and they always trade patches with me. Some of the members are chicks. Patches are the way to go and only to foreigners who are themselves cops and not every country will yield the same results. I had luck with members of the Italian military (I think our was Italian) who were also members of some kind of band and they were traveling to Canada to perform.

They enjoyed the patches. I think in law enforcement in general they like patches from other agencies in Other countries