rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Low-Carb Lifestyle

Low-Carb Lifestyle

Quote: (08-03-2011 05:37 AM)Smitty Wrote:  

People who eat Paleo often justify eating foods with a high fat content (such as bacon, butter, lard, etc). I don't. When I eat that food, it makes me feel like shit. So I don't care if my ancestors ate it, I don't do well with it. But those fatties on the paleo forums insist that it's ok to eat bacon three times/day. I can see oils and avocado and the such with high fat content, but pure fat from meat just doesn't do it for me.

I really have my doubts about this paleo diet.

Just because our ancestors ate 'all natural' food, doesn't mean it's good for you. The pro-paleo websites try to tell you it's good food because they didn't die of diabetes and cancer. What they don't tell is that the reason we get those diseases is because of things like air pollution, chemicals, etc. I really have my doubts about Paleo dieters intelligence when they say it's good to eat pork liver pate just because it's natural.

Messages In This Thread