rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If Trump Loses, Do You Plan on Leaving the USA/Western World?

If Trump Loses, Do You Plan on Leaving the USA/Western World?

Quick disclaimer: I know on the verge of the GOP Convention primary this might seem like odd timing and low energy but I want to get people's impressions on the record now; if only to see how people's attitudes might evolve over the course of the campaign and post-election. Also the following is a bit of a mishmash of various things I've written about before. So, if you see something that looks familiar, it's because I'm directly reciting some stuff. Moving on...

What Is This Election About?

The Hillary vs Trump election is not like any other election.

It's a clear referendum on:

1. Globalism vs nationalism
2. Militant feminism vs masculinity
3. More job losses vs job creation
4. Establishment vs anti-establishment
5. Nepotism/cronyism vs meritocracy
6. Political correctness vs political incorrectness
7. Illegal invasion and subversion of host culture vs preserving the host culture
8. Stupid high taxes for earners vs low taxes for earners
9. Stupid ass wars vs avoiding stupid wars
10. Incentivizing losers vs incentivizing winners

It truly is going to be OPEN SEASON on people like us in a President Hillary Clinton world. Imagine the past 5 years and multiply the intensity of bullshit by 100. That's what we are going to get if Trump loses. Maybe another Trump like candidate will come along but I'm not counting on it. Trump is is realistically the last line of defense excluding an outright revolt. Personally, I'm hoping for the best but I'm sure as shit planning for the worst.

For me, the aforementioned listed things aren't just philosophical or academic. Like Roosh, Matt Forney, and countless others, I have been directly adversely effected by the toxic cultural environment; damage that extends way beyond a bruised ego and an annoyance with some feminists and white knights. This stuff isn't something I just write about and view from a distance while acting as a court-side commentator: I've been in the line of fire, in the trenches, and while I survived ultimately (like Roosh, Matt Forney, and some others), I took a significant hit. Professionally, personally, financially, amd psychologically. Real damage was done and further real damage is always just around the corner.

For me at least, this election and the stakes are very real and go WAY beyond just changing the environment to have more feminine friendly women to bang. It's a major life-altering event if Trump loses and it could have grave consequences on my life in the future unless I do something BIG to fix the situation; like potentially leaving the country for a less fucked up environment. Could western garbage follow to wherever I go? Perhaps. But maybe I could at least enjoy a reprieve for a while. Frankly, I'm getting exhausted at times of the constant stream of bullshit from the globalist/feminists/white knights, the politically correct environment, and the negative impacts (both large and small) it has on my quality of life. If Hillary wins, I think that's the breaking point for me to jump ship. At the very least, fight the good fight from a safer location.

Some Case History:

1. The Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski Witch Hunt

2. The Duke Witch Hunt

3. The UVA Witch Hunt

4. The Roosh Witch Hunt

5. The Outright Assassination of Law and Order in Dallas and Baton Rouge

6. Various attacks in world over the past several decades by Radical Islamic Extremists/Terrorists - The western world refuses to deal with this properly.

7. Growing Violent Islamic populations in Europe (do I even need a link?); growing illegal immigration population in USA (Mexican supremists attacking American woman). - Both have the intent on overthrowing the host culture.

What's on the Likely Horizon and/or Already Here And Will Grow Exponentially in a President Hillary Clinton World:

1. "Emotional Battery"/Hurt Feelings Becoming a Legit Crime - This is the case in the UK already.

2. Supersized Pussy Passes - Hillary Clinton escapes criminal charges despite being clearly guilty of being grossly negligent/arrogant with classified information

3. The Destruction of National Defense - Via further force inclusion of Women in Combat Roles and Trannies in The Military

4. More Women Suing Businesses Claiming Gender Discrimination When Fired for Valid Reasons - The Ellen Pao Silicon Valley case was the warning shot.

5. More Attacks By Radical Islamic Extremists/Terrorists and Illegal Immigrants - Hillary/the west will not take this issue seriously nor fight it the way it needs to be fought. Bye bye host culture.

I've also said before and I'm not exaggerating when I say this:

This election is a referendum on men like us, red pill aware men especially, in whether we end up living under the tyranny of the mob (in much worse fashion than today) or a potentially proper just society.

In nearly EVERY way possible, men like us really do barely have any leverage left in the west and the upcoming USA election is going to be the crucible event in whether the ship will actually turn away from the storm or be consumed by it. No one should discount the importance of this election nor downplay the consequences if Trump loses. Shit is gonna get real in a very bad away if Hillary wins the election.

Some will argue it's worth fighting back.
Some will argue it's worth just taking it and waiting it out.
Some will argue it's worth packing it in and ejecting for a non-western country.

If Trump loses the election:

Where do you stand?

Why so?

Messages In This Thread