rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Police officers shot in Baton Rouge, 3 dead

Police officers shot in Baton Rouge, 3 dead

Quote: (07-17-2016 12:57 PM)Alpharius Wrote:  

I know this might be starting a total shitstorm, so to be clear I'm definitely not advocating shooting officers or armed insurrection. I'm just asking from a philosophical standpoint.

At what point is this the persecuted people rising up against the agents of an oppressive state? Isn't the point of the whole 2nd amendment and the justification of selling weapons like the AR-15 so that when police start unjustly attacking citizens, the citizens can protect themselves? When lawful citizens are being killed by officers with debatable justification, at what point should support fall from the officers and to the citizens?

That would make some sense if it were actually true. In their mind, they think they are oppressed, when in fact they are not. The Minnesota case MIGHT be the only legit case, but that is still pending investigation. The rest of those cases were not. They are much more likely to be killed by other blacks than a police officer, yet that is not interesting enough for them to care about.

This weekend 3 people got shot up in a Walgreens in Houston, in a mostly black area. One guy was killed. Guess what, the streets are quiet and MSM does not give a shit. What was the cause? A gang related driveby shooting.

What we have are militant Islamic blacks taking advantage of a situation poor and ignorant blacks more or less put themselves into. The religion of peace, George Soros, and Globalist agenda strikes again and all everyone sees is basic surface shit. Black, white, cops, etc.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread