rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attracting Girls Online: A Guide to Good Photos, Why They Matter, and How To Get Them

Attracting Girls Online: A Guide to Good Photos, Why They Matter, and How To Get Them

You don't need your photos to be heavily shopped, although having them taken with a professional camera certainly helps and makes you look, well...more professional.

But even the pics you take with your phone should follow some rules. Men, especially older men, shouldn't take those creepy ass selfies where it's just you in the picture, with nothing in the background. Honestly, I think it makes you look like a wanker and I'm afraid that girls catch the same vibe. The only time I'd post a selfie is when I'm with a friend and there's something awesome in the background (city skyline, mountains.)

And yes, in most of my pics I look away from the camera and make it look like I'm /doing/ something.

Messages In This Thread