rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you're not running game, you're leaving pussy on the table.

If you're not running game, you're leaving pussy on the table.

^ Thank you for the reality check. I knew one girl I know was legit BPD. That was simply straight up insanity...stalking, always texting me to ask what I was doing, and later, screaming phone calls at all hours and so on. This girl isn't ticking that box at least, so it's a bit comforting to hear that this is more likely standard "girl behavior" in medium to long term relationships, which I've had little experience with lately.

The sticking point is this: we get along well, but I finally don't trust her (is that even possible?) when she says "You know I haven't seen anyone else in several months and I think it's the right time to talk about whether we should be more serious..."

She also told me a while back "I'm not using dating sites anymore" but later she let me use her laptop, and I notice that one of the sites is in her recent browser history. She may have disabled her account, but I'm pretty sure she was hitting up the site to check things out for one reason or another. So I know she hasn't been entirely truthful about one thing. There have been other little things, like she'll sometimes bring up what she thinks is a previous conversation we've had, but I know we never talked about the subject.

Oh, and the big one: she texted me a while back apropos of nothing to mention "Ow! I got bruised moving all that furniture. I have to be more careful" She knew I'd notice and maybe wonder. Plausible story...if I knew she wasn't into kink. Some girls do bruise easily from everything...I've had enough bedroom experience with her to know she doesn't bruise easily.

So she's asking this from me, saying essentially that she's been a "good girl" (like not banging a bunch of other guys on the side while we've been seeing each other twice a week is some fantastic accomplishment worthy of commitment), and I'm hearing the words, but something in my gut is telling me she's straight up lying. I have to recognize that feeling.

Quote:Quote:

And for you new players, put a price on giving up your freedom. Her face and beauty and hot sex are not enough for you to give up your freedom when that offer is available from the other 3.5 billion women on earth.

Perhaps I was fooling myself. When I try to apply more critical thinking, I realize that maybe there's not much on the table here.

And I actually wouldn't be terribly surprised if after last night I never hear from her again.

Messages In This Thread